Purpose And Objectives
The purpose of Local Governance Support Center shall be to provide administrative support and technical assistance to the local Chapter government.
Important Dates to Remember
- May 21, 2014 - May 2014 CSC & AMS Monthly Meeting; Sponsor Chapter: Nageezi Chapter; Location: Nageezi Chapter
- June 07, 2014 - Eastern Navajo Agency Council (ENAC) Meeting held at Baahaali Chapter at 9:00 AM.
- Chapter Monthly Reports/Fund Balance submittal to LGSC-ENA Office and the Wind System for the month of April 2014.
- May 1 & 2, 2014 - 2014 Community Planning and Governance Conference at Henderson Fine Arts Bldg.- SanJuan College in Farmington, NM.
Crownpoint Local Governance Support Center provides the following technical assistance to Eastern Navajo Chapters:
- Chapter Financial Accounting procedures
- Community Land Use planning
- Community project planning and management
- Chapter procurement policy and procedures
- New Employee/Chapter official program orientation
- Community Rural Addressing
- Census 2010 implementation
- Conducting meeting procedures